TOP TIPS FOR OUTDOOR TANNING!
- Prep your skin before going out in the sun. Be sure to exfoliate as this will remove the dead skin and stop your tan from prematurely fading.
- If you're prone to burning, apply a high factor sunscreen first and then layer on top a tanning accelerator to attain a bronzed, glowing tan.
- Reapply our Tanning Luxe oil every hour and whenever you get in and out of water for the best results when using our product.
- Change positions frequently for an all over even tan.
- Choose your tanning time wisely, the sun is strongest at 12pm - 4pm.
- Apply an aloe vera gel after tanning to keep your skin moisturised and cooled.
TOP TIPS FOR INDOOR TANNING!
- Shower before your sunbed to make full use of your minutes.
- Apply our ZPM Extreme Black tanning accelerator 5 minutes before to allow your skin to absorb all the nutrients for the best outcome.
- For an all over even colour, either use the stand-up tanning beds or if you prefer lay downs, we advise changing positions throughout the duration of the sun-bed.
- For an everlasting tan make sure to keep your skin hydrated to refrain the tan you've built up from peeling or flaking off.
- Once you have reached your desired shade, maintain the colour by having just one to two sunbeds a week.